22 September 2008

Sew, Mama, Sew


One blog I read daily is Sew, Mama, Sew! Kristin, the creator of the blog, owns an online shop selling beautiful fabric. The great blog authors are often posting neat tutorials, projects, and sewing tips, and they also have a fabulous forum where you can ask and answer all questions sewing-related.

Today, my storage basket liner tutorial is featured on the blog. Check it out here. I have wanted to do an online tutorial for a long time now. And now, here it is!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Okay so with the whole test thing, this comment is long overdue! I'm thrilled that you loved the Book Thief as much as I thought you would. And, I appreciate your whole wheat recipes so much. I am always scouting for whole wheat recipes, and you are the best for sharing!

Unknown said...

Cool tutorial Kristine. After reading it, it seems like even I could handle making one. The instructions were very clear.

Lis said...

Wow, sewing is so hard.

You did a great job with all of that, Bean. I'm very impressed. And the writing stuff we talked about turned out great. From the comments, it's obvious that people were more responsive to the project than the thrifting angle, so it was in there subtly but met the criteria for the blog. Nice.