SUMMER BINGO 2012
RULES of PLAY
1. You must be dressed, morning chores done, scriptures read and breakfast eaten before starting Bingo activities.
2. You will receive a new bingo card each week. Squares in green earn an immediate ticket
3. Mom or Dad will give you stamps/stickers so you need to let them know which one you’ve done.
4. Each time you complete 5 in a row, you receive a ticket.
5. You get one free stamp/sticker each week
6. The maximum amount of bingos you can get per card each week is 5.
7. HAVE FUN!
1 ticket – bag of chips
one can of soda/bottle of gatorade
coupon good for mom or dad to do one of your jobs
2 tickets – $1 to fun money
30 extra mins of electronics
(maximum screen time per day is 1 hour)
3 tickets – rent a Wii game at redbox
BLACKOUT date with mom or dad
$3 to fun money
Funny & surprising: the gatorade has been the biggest draw.
this was another post that was helpful last year when i came up with the cards & rules. the things i put on the cards are things i want the boys to do anyways, mixed in with some fun and funny ones. i try to change them up each time i make a new card. included every week is finish saturday jobs by 9:30 am--how boring is that? lol.