14 July 2008

Monday Fun Find #7

Today's fun find is made by Jessica of weelittlemousie.

3 burp cloths - blue/yellow flowers and bees

If you're going to a baby shower and need a unique, handmade gift, check out Jess's Etsy shop. "The name of my shop was inspired by a little tickle game my aunt used to play with me and my sisters. The rhyme goes:

Round a bit, round a bit
Wee little mousie
Up a bit, up a bit
Into wee housie!

The burp cloths are made with absorbent Gerber cloth diapers and accented with a panel of 100% cotton flannel. She's a great seamstress and I'm especially lucky to have her as my sister-in-law.


***If you're looking for a reason to surf around Etsy and fill up your favorites (or perhaps you already do that), I would love to have you as a guest finder on the Monday Fun Finds to share your most favorite item. Just leave a comment on this post with your email in this format: limabeanhome [at] gmail [dot] com (to avoid spammers) and I'll email you soon to set it up!

1 comment:

Lis said...

I have one! alisa[at]donniebarnes[.]com