30 June 2008

Monday Fun Find #5

I've never actually met the maker of this Monday Fun Find, but I've slept in her bed. What? (For the story, read on.)

Custom Hand Stamped Necklace

PamelaSusan, a jewelry maker extraordinaire, makes these unique necklaces from sterling silver discs and a fabulous oval ball sterling silver chain. She hand-stamps the name of your choice (most often the names of your children, or the children of your gift recipient). If you have more than one child, she offers additional hand-stamped discs for $6/each.

Pamela is not only a jewelry maker, but a busy mother of two girls, and a generous hostess. She is a friend of one of my dear friends, and offered her house to us last April when we came down to Medford to run in the Pear Blossom 10 mile race, even though she and her family were out of town. She has a beautiful house filled with handmade pottery and we were grateful for her hospitality.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hello,

Thank you so much for featuring my necklace...I am so happy you like it! :) By the way, I love your blog!

Lis said...

That is my favorite Monday fun find so far. If I were a necklace-wearing girl, I would get one that said Marge on it.