03 February 2009

Linkage

A few of my favorites from the past two weeks:


Things I do not want for Valentine's Day--alitris (this one needs no explanation
Amazing free patterns for paper toys--designmom, (great activity for these dreary, indoor months. we printed and cut out the bus and plan to do some others)
Video of a lambing--(The link for this was originally posted on a blog I read called my happy little life, and the boys and I enjoyed watching a bit of nature)
French Toast & Buttermilk Syrup--dinner's on me (she has a similar feeling about french toast that I do, which is why I am putting this on my menu to try)
SoulePapa blogs--soulemama, (they make a very talented couple, these two)
Make your own handwriting font--designmom (this one is for you, lis cause you're a little font obsessed. and it's FREE)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lis said...

I'm totally going to try that! I think I might over-scrutinize the result but if you could get it right (and adjust the kerning so there isn't so much space) it could have a really cool application for wedding invitations.