Guess baby's birthday and win a canvas shopping tote from my shop (except it will probably have colored webbing handles). Don't we all need more totes to add to our reusable supply? If you do, then make a guess. Everyone is welcome to guess--even all of my family.
Leave a comment with the date and time you think this little guy will be born, and also make a guess on his weight. Whoever comes closest to the actual date and time will win, and I'll use the weight as a tiebreaker if needed.
Here are some hints to help you guess:
- The original due date given at the first ultrasound was May 19th, but a few weeks ago I had another ultrasound just to check size and the computer was saying May 21st. However, at that second ultrasound, baby was measuring kind of big.
- I had an appointment on Monday of this week and my doctor found that my body is already starting to move things along and is getting prepared for labor
- James was born 3 weeks early (water broke) and Owen was born right on his due date (induced)
- James weighed 6 lbs. 2 oz. and Owen was 8 lbs. 4 oz.
- My mom is flying in tomorrow morning and once she gets here I am planning some seriously long walks--perhaps even some jogging--to get this thing moving.