22 April 2009

Happy Earth Day


Happy Earth Day everyone. Here in Oregon we are lucky to be enjoying a beautiful, spring day with a perfect breeze. Thank you Earth.

I'm having a promotion all month long to promote the use of reusable shopping bags. With any purchase of canvas tote bags or reusable produce bags in my shop, you get an extra produce bag free. If you're already using reusable bags for your groceries, and want to stop using plastic for your produce as well, this might just be the time to do it.

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Ummm... I think I'm gonna have to add your blog to the "people I don't know very well, but still stalk their blogs" list! The baby name post, especially, was pretty funny!
Also, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your Sunday School lesson yesterday. I have ALWAYS struggled with trying to be excited for Sunday School, so I was really impressed that you kept my attention the whole time! (I know, that sounds sooo bad.)

Anyway... congrats on the new little one on the way and good luck with naming him!! ;)
- Jennifer Southworth