10 December 2008

Baby on the brain

Do any of you read Soulemama regularly? I don't remember how I happened upon her blog, but she is a fabulous photographer and often makes me want to learn how to knit and crochet more than just straight lines around baby blankets.

Anyway, maybe it's because I have baby on the brain, (which is a condition that also makes me want to tivo A Baby Story on TLC and cry every time the moms give that last push), but the picture you will find on Soulemama's blog yesterday of her sweet new baby Harper might just be the cutest picture of a brand new baby I have ever seen. And he's even wearing some hand-knitted pants. What a lucky baby. Check him out.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Every time I come across Baby Story I get sentimental. Brings back such good memories of waiting and anticipating and then delivering my little Ben.

That Soulemama blog is cute. I've never seen it before. She certainly does have an adorable baby.

Stefanek Fam Damily said...

hi. it was fun to see you at the baby shower.hopefully i'll be able to go to one for you! hope things are going ok and you are feeling better and more apt to do those things you love to do!

Lis said...

Mercy, that's a cute baby. I love the name Harper.