23 December 2008

And ma in her kerchief and I in my cap. . .

. . .had just settled down for a long winter's nap. (In my case a couple of weeks-long blogging nap)

We will be having Christmas Eve and Day with our little family of 4 this year. This is a first for us, and we are very excited. Meals have been planned, food has been bought, presents are wrapped and ready to be opened. We can't wait for Santa to come down our chimney, fill the stockings that are hung there and eat the cookies that will surely be waiting for him.

Merry Christmas to you.

**I have more soup recipes to share in the new year. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

All these soup recipes have left me with a craving for soup. I think they will definitely be on the menu for next week. Thanks for the tips. Glad you're feeling better. Merry Christmas.

Kari said...

Merry Christmas! Have fun with your family of 4, soon to be 5. :)